ponedeljek, 23. avgust 2021

Z jadrnico v svet



Sentiment: Wonderful dreams
 

Voščilnico prijavljam na naslednje izzive:

  • As you like: Fave primary color (I used all 3 colors because I can't decide ... red is the fave color of my nephew; blue is the fave color of my son (and was also my grandmother's fave) and yellow is the color of summer sun)
  • CAS Colours & Sketches (5): Colors (WINNER)
  • Freshly Made Sketches (4): Sketch




UPORABLJENI IZDELKI – USED PRODUCTS
ŠTAMPILJKE
My Favorite Things (Distressed patterns; You float my boat); Ustvarjlani dotik (Najlepše sanje)
PAPIR
Anita's Cards and envelopes (A6 white); domača zaloga papirja 
BARVE
StazOn (Jet black); Distress Ink (Broken China; Salty Ocean; Tumbled Glass); Archival Ink (Carnation red; Sunflower); VersaColor (Polar blue)
DODATKI
/
REZALNE ŠABLONE/
DIES & PUNCHES
My Favorite Things (You float my boat); Najlepši par (Pravokotniki s šivi)
PRIPOMOČKI
Hampton Art - Stamp Perfect; Big Shot; Stampers Anonymous stencil (Tim Holtz Set 26)


6 komentarjev:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl pravi ...

What wonderful layering of detail to create your fabulous CAS card MaMi - and such a neat take on the sketch too. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Karren pravi ...

What a wonderful idea to create a scene with our sketch! So very clever and a beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Wei pravi ...

Smart take on the challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch pravi ...

I love this - so creative! That is a super neat sketch to follow as well. I think my favorite is the yellow splotches with the bird in the top corner. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

Vicky Hayes pravi ...

Just beautiful Ma-Mi. A great use of the colours for your nautical scene and a lovely layout too. Thank you for sharing at CAS Colours and Sketches :) Vicky x

Grenouille Greetings pravi ...

I like you card very much! A beautiful design! Hugs, Lesley

Ne prezrite ...

Priznanja in nagrade v aprilu 2022